Monday, November 24, 2008

4 Omega 2008 !

Yes. School term for the year 2008 had finally ended
And of coz, I'm free (1 bulan setengah je)
But
There is something
Something that I will miss
An event of the year
A place where I sat for almost 10 months
Homosapiens which I live with for almost 10 months
4 Omega
Where many moments will be cherish for the coming years
Some events/moments :

1) The orientation day where all us were anonymous to each other
2) The first day entering the class where we met the famous 'Dafi'
3) The first day of exam when all of us were curious towards each other's cleverness
4) The day the ranking came out and all the class stood still seeing Omega as the first class :) (ujian bulan 1 yer, laen zeta conquer)
5) The day where HEM announce that there were going to be an overnight
6) The day we receive our new headmaster. errrrr
7) The day where we have to endure our day at class during Ramadhan
8) The day where we had our Perkhemahan Perdana and seeing each other crying ???? haha
9) The day we promise to ourselve to stay unite ???
10) The day where we backup our classmate
11) The time where prep was such an important time to finish report
12) The time where it is almost 2 o'clock and everybody was focusing on the 'delicious' DM food
13) The time where the whole class slept during Sivik time
14) The day we had our Durian Festival
15) The day we had our rugby interclass
16) The time in the bilik kuliah. haha. u guys noe wut i mean
17) The day we had our Majlis Rantaian Kasih
18) The time where we copy each others homework after a long holiday
19) The time when sumbody brings food, a batallion of Omegans will rush towards it
20) And most of all, the time when we all talk to each other.huhu. i hope it returns


Peeps:
1) Dafi- I miss the time when we all called him ke****it
2) Hamzah- I miss the time when he sat alone and write his diary
3) Anaz- I miss the way how he would try to recover a person emotional expression
4) Elias- I miss his blurry face and ways
5) Assidiq- I do admit I was attracted to his 'awesome' key
6) Nu'man- I hate the way how he plays football. The solo thing
7) Adzim- I like the way how he played the 'alat kesenian' stuff during school's events
8) Fish- I really miss this guy way of trying to make me feel better and happy
9) Apek- I miss the way how he argued with Ckgu Mozaidi towards his Physic theory
10) Haziq- I pity him for having that disease
11) Faqeh- I hate the way how he 'borrowed' peoples stuff without the owners knowledge
12) Max- I like the F1 car
13) Adl- I miss the moment seeing him salivating
14) Hussin- I miss the time seeing him being mad
15) Mirza- I like to see him eating ice-cream from the koperasi
16) Amril- I miss the moment when he was trying to fight for the right
17) Nabil- I miss the way how he would try his best trying to solve a hard addmath question
18) Shah- I miss the way how he would try his best to try others food :)
19) Musz- I like the way how he would console people
20) Muhammad- I like to see him being in a bad mood
21) Syed- I miss the time when he says 'p@ntat ah ko' when i tried to wake him up for subuh
22) Arie- I miss calling him GIRL
23) Me ???haha

Well, dats all i have to say. Hope u guys enjoy
haha


ps: names are arrange according to seats in the class

5 comments:

Anas Saifuddin said...

hey there....i kenot anderstang wat ar u toking erbout....espeshiali on thet anaz wan...i kenot anderstang..plis explen mor..

:D:D

du visit mai blok keyh

liyana husain said...

hey nice one lah afar
aku cm trase nk msk saser jgk
hahaha :D
i feel you guys!

Anonymous said...

hahaha
feel ?
hahaha
i dun feel
hahaha
nk tuka nk ?
ko masuk saser
aku masuk samura
hahaha
best sket samura
hahahaa
tension je dok saser
haha

Anas Saifuddin said...

i ken fil it tu..wat er yer it wos! gret xpriyen

aina syaqilah said...

sweet je