Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Not-So-Semester-Break Holiday

So here's my holiday activity. Its not called a holiday actually since I really had no time to spend some leisure activity to myself.

First week : Biro-Tatanegara Course at Bukit Sagu, Kuantan, Pahang (loads of politics issues)

Second week : Humanitarian Project at Acheh with Fish 4 Life 5.0 (fun and tiring)

Third + Fourth week : Aftermath of visit to Acheh (For the whole of two weeks, I had to endure pure pain : Diarrhea, Stomach Cramp and High Fever)

Fifth week : Hospitalized and had to be in ward for a week (Cant do anything. Lying in the bed everyday and being tested with every hospital tests. Ouch !)

Last week : Recovery mode and rest

And there you have it. My not-so-called-holiday experience. I just wish that the holiday would last longer. huhu

No comments: